Types of Group Pension
Most commonly companies offer Group Personal Pension Schemes (GPP)
GPP’s can offer individual employees the benefit of an independently protected and controllable plan within a low cost group structure
A GPPis the most flexible type of group pension scheme for most companies. We will review with you what type of errangement best suits your company and custom design a pension plan for you.
The GPPs we offer all have certain benefits:
- Low charging structure
- An AMC of 1% or less
- No bid-offer spread
- No set-up charges
- No exit charges
- No other charges
- All members have secure internet access to a website that shows all the details of their pension
- Immediate pension fund valuation at any time
- See what funds you have invested
- Check past performance
- Fund ‘What if’ scenarios to see how much
you may retire on
- Salary sacrifice can give your staff huge tax advantages
- Good fund performance and a very wide coice of
- Individual advice to your staff covering fund choice, how the scheme works and to answer all their queries.
Our head of pensions Andy Rostron will be delighted to speak with you regarding any needs you have in this area.